Omnnea-ME’s has over ten years of construction and construction management in harsh and often hostile environments in Iraq.
Our demonstrated areas of construction expertise include:
- Design, Construction, and Maintenance of Man-camps and Life Support Areas including Sleeping accommodations, Kitchen and Dining areas, Water Processing, Generators, Power Cabling, Ablutions and plumbing, Sewage Processing Facilities, Recreation Centers, and Offices.
- Design, Construction, and Maintenance of Security Structures such as T-Walls, Fences, Entry Control Points (including personnel, package, and vehicle scanners), Guard Towers, CCTV Equipment, Overhead Protection, Bunkers, Armories, and moats.
- Reconstruction of damaged buildings, roads, towers, , and power infrastructure (power lines, relay stations, etc.)
- Refurbishment and improvement of office buildings, walls, security structures, life support facilities, power structures, , roads, communications towers, and power lines.
- The diverse backgrounds, experience, and skill sets of Omnnea-ME’s management staff have enabled Omnnea-ME to establish a track record of projects completing on time and within budget. Omnnea-ME’s capabilities offer the flexibility to assist with a wide range of construction tasks and management.
Our Construction services include:
The key to our successful completion of construction projects is based on our commitment to construction planning, project management, logistics management, and solid field supervision.
- Development of schedules,
- Equipment and materials requirements,
- Manpower requirements
- Project Management:
- Coordinating and controlling all the site activities
- Coordinating specialty contractors
- Financial planning and cost controlling and reporting
- Interaction with architects and engineers
- Gathering and evaluating bids
- Engineering solutions and quick adaptation to design changes
- Construction Logistics:
- Air and Ground Shipping
- Importation and Usage Permits
- Schedule Management
- Staffing, Implementation, and Field Supervision:
- Recruitment of necessary workforce
- Daily management of workforce
- Execution of Work Plan